Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Synced Pets and Inventory

EvilJinnEvilJinn
Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
in Bugs and Glitches
I was recently trying to use a synced monkey to help loot my items while gathering. Inventory bag 1 was full. Inventory bag 2 was not full. If Inventory bag 1 is full, any overflow should go into inventory bag 2 and inventory bag 3 if a third applies from a sync.

How to recreate:
1. Summon a monkey that has been synced.
2. Make sure inventory bag 1 is full.
3. Try picking up more items with the summoned monkey.
4. The chat window will tell you the inventory is full when inventory bag 2 is not full. I'm guessing this will occur also if inventory bag 3 applies.

Please have the devs look into this. Overflow should carry over into inventory bag 2 and inventory bag 3.

Thank you.

IGN: Faithhealer
Server: Alexina
Mairu

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    the monkey is a old pet and it's ability to pick things up was probably only designed for it's main inventory. nexon probably didn't even plan on pets having extra bags until this recent pet update idea became a new talent. it might get updated eventually but I doubt it is at the top of their priority list, for now you will just have to move thing manually into his second and third bag when the first one gets full. overall Fynn Sync is still amazingly use though, it is nice finally cleaning out some of the event pets that are only good as storage pets and adding them to main pets I use all the time instead.
  • EvilJinnEvilJinn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    I agree at the time that is how monkeys worked. I understand it's not a top priority. With the update, that does need updated though. And overall, I love fynn syncing. It's a great addition to the game. It would be amazing if they let us sync doll bags the same way!