Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Looking to pay someone to grind for armor for me

PtarstenPtarsten
Mabinogi Rep: 210
in Nao Marketplace
I really want the Odelia Pin Armor for cosmetic reasons. I've never ever seen it for sale, so I assume I'm going to have to pay someone to grind it for me. It's only dropped by black, white and gray Prison Zombies, which are quite a bit above my level. I will provide loot potions if you will grind for it. Once you do have one, name your price. I will whale if I must to get the gold, or I will buy stuff for you on the nexon store, assuming it is tradeable in game. Thanks!
Princessmeya

Comments

• PrincessmeyaPrincessmeya
    Mabinogi Rep: 885
    i can try it may take a while but ill try to grab it
  • PrincessmeyaPrincessmeya
    Mabinogi Rep: 885
    Ptarsten wrote: »
    I really want the Odelia Pin Armor for cosmetic reasons. I've never ever seen it for sale, so I assume I'm going to have to pay someone to grind it for me. It's only dropped by black, white and gray Prison Zombies, which are quite a bit above my level. I will provide loot potions if you will grind for it. Once you do have one, name your price. I will whale if I must to get the gold, or I will buy stuff for you on the nexon store, assuming it is tradeable in game. Thanks!

working on farming for it now