Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

"You do not meet conditions required" After Buying

AdenoAdeno
Mabinogi Rep: 1,595
in Bugs and Glitches
Hello! I have a strange problem. I initially bought a Music Skill Booster Pack, the one with training seals, earlier. It was successful and I was able to use the training seals to rank up my Music Compose skill. I wanted to buy more training seals so I tried buying two more Music Skill Booster Packs. Unfortunately, I was greeted with the note "You do not meet conditions required to purchase this package" despite the fact that I just did so earlier.

Is there a way so get this weird situation fixed? I've been trying to buy the Music Skill Booster Pack both in-game and via the real webshop but I keep getting the same error.

Thanks!

Comments

• kyayaikyayai
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    i was confused about this at first, apparently it doesn't say anywhere obvious that this is the case but they're only purchasable once per account. probably to curb players coming in and leveling up without putting in any effort ¯\_(~_~)_/¯