Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FWD] Eurasian East Owl Doll Bag issue

BanehollowBanehollow
Mabinogi Rep: 100
edited August 28, 2020 in Forwarded Bugs
Ever since the PET updates and Soft Hillwen Ore Fragments were introduced to the hillwen mine, I noticed that the doll bags that are able to pick up hillwen ore fragments, like Eurasian East Owl Doll bags, can NOT pick up the soft ore fragments. Other doll bags like Ferghus that can pick up normal ores but not hillwen ore also cannot pick them up. I feel like this has to be some sort of oversight because: #1 the soft hillwen ore fragments have hillwen ore fragment in the name, and #2 this would render the doll bags MUCH less useful because a large portion of what you mine at hillwen mine has replaced by soft hillwen ore.