Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Purple Prism Effect Does not work

NovancyNovancy
Mabinogi Rep: 780
in Bugs and Glitches
I used a purple prism (30min) today while training my crusader skills but when I complete one of the training objectives, it only shows (All Skill Training Exp x2) and not the prism effect. The objective I've been completing is worth 0.40 points and only shows me getting 0.80 because of my All Skill x2 Pot I used along side it, so I know its just not a matter of it not showing up like how the x2 music is with a Tuan pet out. I'm not 100% sure, but I thought I read that it does in fact stack with outer potions, and the other prisms I have state they stack (save for the AP one of course).