[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct
. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Campfire Spirit - Patch Notes - September 10th
Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Campfire Spirit & Quality of Life update!
The following Events, Sales, and Promotions are running:
- Modern School Uniform Box: Thursday, August 27th, After Maintenance - Thursday, September 24th, Before Maintenance
- Connous Beach Vacation Event: August 27th, After Maintenance - September 24th, Before Maintenance
- Summer Master Plan: Thursday, July 9th, After Maintenance - Thursday, September 24th, Before Maintenance
- Study Event: Thursday, September 10th, After Maintenance - Thursday, October 8th, Before Maintenance
- Historian's Old Trunk Sale: Thursday, September 10th, After Maintenance - Thursday, October 8th, Before Maintenance
- Inventory Expansion Coupon and Inventory Expansion Coupon PLUS: Thursday, September 10th, After Maintenance - Permanent
The following bug fixes and changes have been made to the game:
- The Campfire Spirit & Quality of Life update is now live! Gather round the campfire and invite your friends and favorite NPCs to kick back and relax with you. There are ample changes to make your life in Erinn even better!
- The Campfire Spirit is an update to the Campfire skill!
- Check out an in-depth overview of how the Campfire Spirit works on the guide!
- Earn increased EXP and items for burning items in the campfire.
- Occasionally obtain Burning Firewood and Campfire Invitations when performing normal burns.
- Before you set up the Campfire Spirit Campfire, use the Campfire Invitation to invite one Erinn resident to the campfire (note that if you set up a campfire without using the invitation, the invitation will be deleted).
- Use Burning Firewood to create a Campfire Spirit campfire to summon the Campfire Spirit.
- Earn additional rewards for burning items at a Campfire Spirit campfire and bonus EXP.
- Check out all of the awesome quality of life improvements in this update on its dedicated webpost!
- There are numerous improvements to the pet UI, auction house, Shadow Missions, dressing room, general UI, and inventory!
The following are known bugs:
- Fixed the name of a duplicate Cute Heart Star Face Beauty Coupon (F) to Plump Heart Star Face Beauty Coupon (F).
- Some Shadow Mission Quest titles will no longer display and overlap the mission details in the Quest UI.
- Added "Pet Training" as a selectable Life Talent to receive a Skill Training EXP 2.0 bonus for the Catsidhe Pet.
- Fixed the Music Buff Duration of Fleur's Grass Tiara to match the description.
- Fixed the warning message that appears when buying limited allowable trade items or bidding/enlisting in the Auction House.
- Fixed overlapping text issue when using a Talent Reset Capsule and scrolling through the description.
- Fixed an issue where the hair colors from the Spring 2020 Hair Dye Selection Box did not display the color code correctly on Hairstyle Reversion Coupons.
- Fixed a typo for the Required Materials when making a Courageous Borage Perfume.
- Fixed a typo in the description of the "Unfading Flower".
- Changed Homestead item names to be Camping Bicycle, All-Terrain Bike and Trailer, and All-Terrain Bike Set.
- Fixed the issue where the Windmill Skill of the Gio, Lento, and Alto pets cannot be loaded.
- Changed the name for Long Wavy Hair Beauty Coupon (F) to Long Wavy Ponytail Hair Beauty Coupon (F).
- Fixed an issue with overlapping text in Blaanid's Memoir 3 Share Food 50 Times quest.
- The thread effects for the Puppetry and Gunslinger skills do not appear properly.
- The Large Ladle weapon will display as the same item color as the equipped item in the other hand.
- Cash items purchased with NX Credit will require you to try and claim the items twice before it moves into your inventory.
- Player character will hold the item Cup o' Joe incorrectly with a closed fist.
- Incorrect Onlooking Guard Spirit spawns in the third room of the Dynamic Lands dungeon.
- Slight effects issues with White-Crested Sage's Eyes, Sage's Eye, Forlon Eyes (Teary-Eyed), Awakened Eyes (Frenzied Red), and Eyes of Madness (Explosive Blue).
- Minor graphical issues with Soldier's Combat Raincoat.
- There is a known issue where characters can no longer "queue" gathering actions.
- The gold and ducats bar is misaligned in the main inventory.
- Pop-up UI message will have the header display as "OK" when listing or bidding in the Auction House.
- The Lucky Beast Doll Bag and Far Darrig Doll Bag's +10 Luck effects don't stack with each other.
- Some mail sent by Erinn Residents invited to a Spirit Campfire may have cutoff text.