Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I'm with Stupid Shirt

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
in Feedback and Suggestions
How about an I'm with stupid shirt
61Kk4gZIHsL._AC_UX466_.jpg
Helsa0151 of Alexina
CrimsọnPip-BoyKensamaofmari

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I 1000% support this.
    Kensamaofmari
  • Pip-BoyPip-Boy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    Although the items are kind of ugly, the game already does support something like this in robes and shirts that allow you to display your guild emblem. Having a plain t-shirt version of those would be fun.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    That's just mean. I wouldn't like be to pointed out with such T-shirt by a random player, which likely will mostly happen to others as well and people just run around bothering others purely to point with it for whatever reason. Dunbarton would be a hotspot for this.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »
    That's just mean. I wouldn't like be to pointed out with such T-shirt by a random player, which likely will mostly happen to others as well and people just run around bothering others purely to point with it for whatever reason. Dunbarton would be a hotspot for this.

Add Cupid onto the shirt.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Hm? What about this?

kcg-imamstupid-ladys_grande.jpg