Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lost my pet in game!!

minouangel007minouangel007
Mabinogi Rep: 520
in Help
So i recently got my kokopo pet lvl 1 from Nao server person, and paid around 80 mill!!
we make this trade in the bank!! i summon the pet by giving it name Pikachumon (because it was so cute n blue!!)
I went to beach to do the vacation event!! suddenly :( i got lagged really bad, nothing was working!! i was not able to put or take out anything from my inv than i thought maybe i will force shut down it and refresh my game!! so i did but suddenly it automatic logs me out from nexon.

When i log back it! in 2 mins i was not on the beach anymore i was in bank again! which was strange! so i took screen short cause some of the hotkeys from my screen were grey!
when i went to do sm! i noticed! the pet i got before the lag! was missing
It was not there at all :(

I file the ticket to nexon GM! with screen shot and tell that its happened, they right now put it on hold :( and i am not sure how long it gonna take,
:( i just cant believe that my birthday gift to my turn out such a sad day :(

what you all thinj :( is there chance i would able to get my pet back??

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    You'll have a chance to get it back, since you've already submitted a ticket, just wait for the Nexon team work on it.
    In any event where they're unable to restore your pet, they should be able to give valid reasons.

Also important to note when and where you acquired the pet and whether your 80 mil was restored or remains spent.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    80m for Kokopo? Man, you got it quite cheap. People throwing over 200m here in Alexina lol.
    Bronzebreak
  • minouangel007minouangel007
    You'll have a chance to get it back, since you've already submitted a ticket, just wait for the Nexon team work on it.
    In any event where they're unable to restore your pet, they should be able to give valid reasons.

Also important to note when and where you acquired the pet and whether your 80 mil was restored or remains spent.

Yes. i check my bank and my inv where i place the check before trading, the 80 mil remain spent! its not there! I also confirm with the person! who i make trade with that he received the money so far everything is fine at her side
  • minouangel007minouangel007
    Greta wrote: »
    80m for Kokopo? Man, you got it quite cheap. People throwing over 200m here in Alexina lol.

Well price is fallen!!
    She was doing quitting sale! thats why she was mostly selling out her stuff in Nao server I saw her post on ch 1!
    thats how i able to contact her

Mostly in Noa the price for the bird is starting around 75 mil to 150 mil.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    you can probably get it back by submitting a ticket to Nexon. if you have any screenshots of your character with the Kokopo pet that would help prove you had it. maybe something got glitched cause it is anime event pet? hope you get it back, Kokopo is one of the coolest pets in mabi. only major downside is Kokopo can't be used with the Fynn Sync skill.