Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Error Adding New Friends?

ShelbsShelbs
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Bugs and Glitches
Hi there. I'm having an odd issue on my main character. I tried adding someone to my friends list, but it said "The user has already been registered as a friend" even though they didn't show up on my friends list. They could add me to their friends list, but it didn't send an accept/reject request and showed me as offline for some reason. I'm wondering if there's anything that could be done or if anyone has a solution? I did recently change the name (it went into effect on Thursday after maintenance) so I'm wondering if that is possibly the issue. The character is Revenir on Nao. I tried to add them with a different character, though, and that worked fine.

Comments

• ShelbsShelbs
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Oh... I feel silly. I had to fully exit the client and re-open it, but I finally got the friend request. Must have just been some weird glitching!