Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Monster Drops nothing

daniel1181daniel1181
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Bugs and Glitches
So this is the second time that it happened to me, the first time it was when i was trowing meteors on shyllen reserve, after the third meteor or so i noticed that the drops were absolutely zero, only leather and ingredients i found that weird and change channel to see if that solves it and nothing, another guy came to the reserve and did the same thing but items dropped this time, i even log off and didnt work, 1 hour later the drops came back.
So now recently in the new event using the aquarius pot that gives x2 drops i went to scatach beach to farm some commerce products and the same bug takes action in the middle of my grind and the aquarius pot got wasted, dont know if this is some sort of penalty that i didnt know for to much drops or a legit bug.