Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Siyu's gift box will not be removed

GoldmansachsGoldmansachs
Mabinogi Rep: 505
edited October 3, 2020 in General Chat
We are getting Siyu's gift boxes from Study Event. Will they be removed after the event ends on October 8?

The event announcement says All event quests, items, and Blacksmith Manuals will be removed when the event ends. But it is not clear if Siyu's gift box and Memo Pads will also be removed. Can someone from Nexon clarify on this please?

Update: For your information I received following response from Nexon
GM Aobmag
I've checked in with the game team regarding your question, and have confirmed that the "Siyu's Gift Box" reward items will not be removed at the end of the event. These items are permanent and are for you to keep and open when you want to!

Comments

• DemoncatDemoncat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,820
    Thank you for the heads up i plan to open up all the gift boxes at once after the event is gone
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    That's cool. Because of these boxes I will reach level 30k by the end of the week. I wish I had more of these boxes to save for later but I have been using them all to feed my ego and help me level. Got my second ego to level 71.

I hope we get another rebirth event this year. I soooooo wanna be done with leveling.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    That's cool. Because of these boxes I will reach level 30k by the end of the week. I wish I had more of these boxes to save for later but I have been using them all to feed my ego and help me level. Got my second ego to level 71.

I hope we get another rebirth event this year. I soooooo wanna be done with leveling.

OMG, right? I got my Giant up so much and her ego jumped like 20 levels... I hope they keep doing these.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    More leveling events please! 40k! 40k! 40k!!!
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited October 7, 2020
    This is the pottery event with a new "skin". All the goodies from that, which have a one-to-one correspondence with this event, still exist in my inventory. It would not surprise me if Nexon has a kind of event editor tool to "reskin" events and that the various installs of Mabinogi: NA, Korea, Japan, etc. can use the tool themselves rather than requiring someone in Korea to do it. This is why we have a "past" event suggestion thread.