[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct
. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Soul Streamers Influencer Policy
Soul Streamers RULES
By becoming a Soul Streamers member, you agree to the following terms:
- Nexon reserves the right to remove you from the Soul Streamers program at its own discretion.
- You understand that all promotions and products you promote on behalf of Nexon are controlled by Nexon. You assume all responsibility for verifying that the campaign materials used meet Nexon’s approval.
- You may have access to and create Nexon materials, including documents, records and information of a confidential and proprietary nature to Nexon. You agree such information is of a confidential nature and must be kept strictly confidential, unless otherwise indicated by Nexon in writing. You agree that you will not use or disclose or permit the use or disclosure of any such information to any third party in any manner whatsoever without Nexon’s prior written consent. Upon the request of Nexon, you will return to Nexon or destroy all information that is in your possession or control.
- Further, you hereby irrevocably permit, authorize, and license Nexon to identify you by name and use your name, likeness, appearance, voice, professional and personal biographical information, signature, other personal characteristics, and private information, and all materials created by or on behalf of Nexon that incorporate any of the foregoing in connection with your services as a Soul Streamers member and advertising and promotion of such services and advertising, publicity, and promotion of Nexon and its businesses, products, and services, in perpetuity throughout the universe and in any medium or format whatsoever now existing or hereafter created, including but not limited to, internet streaming and downloading, websites, other digital transmission or delivery methods, mobile applications, television broadcast, cablecast, and satellite, home video, video on demand, radio, and print publications, and display, point-of-sale, and other advertising and promotional materials, on any platform, including but not limited to televisions, computers, and mobile devices, and in connection with ancillary products, including but not limited to merchandise, books, and software applications, without further consent from or any royalty, payment, or other compensation to you. You represent that you have not given any money or anything else of value to Nexon or any of its employees, agents, or representatives, or anyone else associated with the services, in exchange for appearing in the services or acknowledging you or including your name or any matter in connection with the services.
- You agree that Nexon is and shall be the sole and exclusive owner of all right, title, and interest in and to the materials and services, and all copyrights and other intellectual property rights therein, in perpetuity throughout the universe.
- Nexon has no obligation to use any materials created while a Soul Streamers member, and you have no right to review or approve any materials before they are used by Nexon. Nexon has no liability to you for any editing or alteration of the materials, or for any distortion or other effects resulting from Nexon's editing, alteration, or use of the materials, or Nexon's presentation of you. Any acknowledgment or credit given to you in connection with the materials, if any, shall be determined by Nexon in its sole discretion.
NEXON INFLUENCER CONTENT POLICY
All content from influencers who blog, tweet, livestream, upload or post on social media, or otherwise publish content for or about NEXON America Inc. or its affiliates (collectively, “Nexon”) or any of Nexon’s products or services must:
- Clearly disclose any “material connection” the influencer has with Nexon (e.g., where the influencer is given any benefits or incentives, such as monetary compensation, loaner products, free products or services, in-kind gifts, or special access privileges for his/her service):
- Live Streams: A sponsorship disclosure (e.g., "Thanks to Nexon for sponsoring this live stream/game session") should be made visible or heard on-screen periodically throughout the live stream and appear in conjunction with or immediately before or after any associated links in the chat box.
- Video Uploads: A sponsorship disclosure (e.g., "Thanks to Nexon for sponsoring this video") should be made visible or heard on-screen at the beginning of the video and should also be placed in one other easily visible location on the video upload page (e.g., under the video publishing date).
- Social Media Posts: Hashtags such as #sponsored or #ad should be placed in a clearly visible location in all social media posts (i.e., not tucked after or between links or other hashtags).
- Be an original work of the influencer created specifically for Nexon for the applicable event or promotion (each, a “Promotion”);
- Reflect the influencer’s honest and truthful opinions and actual experiences;
- Not make factual statements about Nexon or a Nexon product or service unless they are truthful and can be verified;
- Not contain material that violates any third party’s rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement;
- Not include any third party’s trademark/logo, or music, film or television clips without the advance written consent of Nexon;
- Not violate the privacy rights or any other rights of any person, business, or group;
- Not name or depict any real-life third party (including any name, photo, image or voice) without his/her permission;
- Not in any way disparage Nexon, any of Nexon’s products or services, the Promotion, or any person or party affiliated with the Promotion, or appear to promote any direct competitor of Nexon;
- Not include threats (expressed or implied) to any person, place, business, or group;
- Not contain text or imagery that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous (as determined in Nexon’s sole discretion);
- Not contain text or imagery that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where the content is created or posted; and
Comply with the terms, conditions, guidelines and policies of any social media platform or service that the influencer uses in connection with the services provided by the influencer.
NEXON RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MONITOR YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH THIS POLICY AND TO TERMINATE YOUR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PROMOTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY NONCOMPLIANCE. BY SIGNING BELOW, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR BREACH OR THREATENED BREACH OF THIS POLICY WOULD GIVE RISE TO IRREPARABLE HARM TO NEXON FOR WHICH DAMAGES ALONE WOULD NOT BE AN ADEQUATE REMEDY, AND THAT NEXON WILL BE ENTITLED TO EQUITABLE RELIEF, INCLUDING INJUNCTIVE RELIEF OR SPECIFIC PERFORMANCE OF THIS POLICY, IN ADDITION TO ANY OTHER REMEDY TO WHICH NEXON IS ENTITLED.