Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Unable To Login?

NyunaNyuna
Mabinogi Rep: 710
in General Chat
Am I the only one receiving a message that says: "Your login attempt failed. Please try again or check to see the if the game is undergoing maintenance."?

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Psst, update your client. :D
    Helsa
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    This thread should either be in the Help or Technical Support forum; you can move it yourself by editing the location field by editing your original post. Make sure to whitelist the launcher and client in your firewall.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    I think I did answer something like this before but cant find that post

did u see that message after pressing log-in, and if u entered ur second pass it will tell u entered wrong password
    (or maybe the other way around where when u press log-in u see the wrong pass message and when u enter pass u see maintenance message)
    if this is what's happening it's mostly because of slow internet connection where ur client cant reach the server.

u can always try to return to the log-in page and retry pressing log-in until u no longer see the message before second password screen
    or u can also restart the game until the message no longer appears before u reach second password screen

it's also possible that u actually log-in during a maintenance