Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Past Gachas

MugendoMugendo
Mabinogi Rep: 500
in Item/Premium Shop
i missed the tech chic gacha and was wondering where there'd be like a poll on which gachas they bring back. I've only played mabi in bursts of 3-4 months over the last 5 years so dont really know or have seen them bring back anything. aswell as i haven't looked at a pet gacha are all pets put in it? or only a small selection. thank you in advance and sorry if my post is out of line, i tried finding some form of thread for my questions and couldn't find it.