Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Guild Update

redmiragesredmirages
Mabinogi Rep: 980
edited December 7, 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions
A box the guild can share items through storing pages of stuff they don't currently need so their guild can have it.(((<<<<would be awesome)))) Some kind of special guild quests like scavenger hunts or board games. I would love to discuss the idea of more content to guilds.
Amaraz
  1. Add guild storage2 votes
    1. yes
       100% (2 votes)
    2. no
       0% (0 votes)
    3. I think it would be too useful
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    Guild Storage. Yes. Vindictus has this feature and it's wonderful.
  • redmiragesredmirages
    Mabinogi Rep: 980
    edited December 1, 2020
    It would be neat if there was a system kind of similar to pet houses where u can set the partners in ur hs to be different npcs you would just have to buy the kiosk for it healer etc kiosk. I would definitely throw a ton of nexon at this.