Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Expired Trendsetter's Palette cannot be deleted

CharitzardCharitzard
Mabinogi Rep: 200
edited February 23, 2017 in Bugs and Glitches
I have an expired Trendsetter's Palette that I got from the October Attendance Event that I can't get rid of. There is no "Destroy" option, it can't be used, and when I try to drop it, it says that the item cannot be dropped.

I know I should have just opened it up when I got it but now I'm stuck with a completely useless item that I can't get rid of.
tumblr_inline_olu8i9lAuW1r2sv68_540.png
tumblr_inline_olu8i919jT1r2sv68_540.png

When I went to submit a ticket it suggested I come here for bugs/glitches. What should I do now?

Comments

• KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    Usually, Customer Support would have to remove the item for you like they've done with some combo card item.

Did you try Live Chat or just submitting a Ticket?

Also, please include your IGN/Server in this thread!
    Charitzard
  • CharitzardCharitzard
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Oh, I'm sorry. I'm on the Ruairi server and my IGN is Charitzard.

I didn't know there was such a thing as Live Chat support for Nexon customers. And as I said in my post I was going to submit a ticket, but the webpage said to first post any bugs on the forum, so I came here. I'll see if I can find the live chat and if I can't I'll try submitting a ticket. Thank you for your help!