Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Question about Chain skills from first clear

SatanisSatanis
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in General Chat
So i got up to box 3 for the first clear on the dungeon map, and all my chain skills are rank 9, having never did chain whatsoever on the character I'm on aside from the ones gifted to me via the boxes, if I reset my skills since im dropping gunner for fighter for more stats, will it give me the ap from the chain skills even though I never invested in said skills, or will they be free to upgrade back to their previous ranks?

Comments

• Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    edited November 22, 2020
    Good question. I'll try it on an alt, gimme a few minutes.

Answer is yes. I got them to rD with an alt and was at 2285 ap before resetting, then 2320 after resetting and reranking skills that were ranked back to the rank they were.