Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Isochronic-Tones/Binaural-Beats/Brain-Entrainment~

HabimaruHabimaru
Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
in Town Square
[Random PSA] Most-Effective when used via Head-Phones. One is supposed to go into a Meditative-State whilst listening. Sessions are supposed to be for something like up to maybe a couple of hours done two or three times weekly. Also seems to require drinking lots of water (just make sure your drinking water is not contaminated with pineal-gland-numbing substances I suppose). Volume should be kept relatively low (seriously, you could go deaf or induce NIHL [Noise-Induced Hearing Loss] if you listen to too loud of volume on anything for too long, and high-volume DOES NOT INCREASE THE EFFECTIVENESS for any particular rife-frequency anyway).
Spoiler-Content : Screen-Shot to a reference as to how/why some people seem to believe that water is poisonous...
SEbuRA2.png
P.S. : Everybody should know what a Placebo-Effect is but there is also something known as the Nocebo-Effect which is the exact opposite (i.e.: one gets sick because they believed that they would get sick which is related to what I am about to quote next... «An Optimist Sees Opportunities In Every Difficulty, The Pessimist Sees Difficulties In Every Opportunity»).

P.P.S. : A few safety precautions are described in this hyper-linked article (nothing too serious though other than advising not to listen whilst operating industrial-grade machinery). Historically, I considered the two (Binaural-Beats & Isochronic-Tones) to be the same, but, apparently, they are not (still very similar).
  1. Isochronic-Tones/Binaural-Beats/Brain-Wave-Entrainment/etc2 votes
    1. Have known about it but do not use
       0% (0 votes)
    2. Have known about it and use actively
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Have known about it but only use when I am trying to recover from something
       50% (1 vote)
    4. Did not know about it but at least I know how to meditate !
       0% (0 votes)
    5. Did not know about it and also do not know how to meditate...
       0% (0 votes)
    6. Knew about it before but forgot... thanks for the reminder !
       0% (0 votes)
    7. I might have to try this out !
       0% (0 votes)
    8. ~but I actually like wallowing in my own despair...
       50% (1 vote)
    9. Get back in your time-machine & post this in that thread about how Mabi affected his Mental-Health !
       0% (0 votes)