Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Unscheduled Maint?

GwynivieveGwynivieve
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in General Chat
I got logged off automatically and when i try to log back in to put in my 2nd password it says something about resetting

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,390
    Gwynivieve wrote: »
    I got logged off automatically and when i try to log back in to put in my 2nd password it says something about resetting

All maintenance is eventually documented. If none is ever spoken of at the time of the incident then it wasn't unscheduled maintenance. If the issue only happened once call it a glitch and get on with your life, if it keeps happening then post the details here and open a ticket.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Sounds like you crashed. Try logging in again in 15 minutes.