Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Server cannot be reached (Nao)

catharborcatharbor
Mabinogi Rep: 970
edited January 1, 2021 in Technical Support
Happy New Year! I was playing, and then decided to switch characters. That is when I got the "Server cannot be reached" message. I completely logged out of Mabi and tried again and now I cannot get in. Is this happening to anyone else? Is the server down? Thank you.
Fluorette

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    You are not alone. I am facing this issue as well. Not sure what's going on.
  • AraeArae
    Mabinogi Rep: 860
    Same just happened to me. Randomly kicked from game and trying to relog and no server connection
  • IuckiesIuckies
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    Looks like a surprise server maintenance.
  • GwynivieveGwynivieve
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Ya, I finished Math and I got kicked from the game before i could open my chest ;~;
  • vamprynvampryn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,025
    I'm having the same problem on Alexina as well.
  • ScurvyJonesScurvyJones
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    My sister is having this issue, she was booted a little while ago,... but the funny thing is now my GF and I are having issues with the Auction house. I don't know what's going on or if it's linked... no one will respond when I ask if they have the issue. It's kind of freaking me out X,x all my good stuff is on Auction right now.
  • TimefallTimefall
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
    edited January 1, 2021
    On official Mabi discord, it was stated that they are aware of the issues and are investigating. For now, the login server is offline, so attempts to log in will be unsuccessful, and some players who are still online have told me they are experiencing issues, such as game freezing up at times.

If they're already looking into it, despite it being New Year's Day, I wouldn't worry too much. They'll take care of it. For now, just find something to do until another official announcement is issued. ^^

Here's a link to the official mabinogi discord server: https://discord.gg/mabinogi
    I'm sure the link's probably somewhere on forums already, but I'm too lazy to find where.
    Fluorette
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Timefall wrote: »
    On official Mabi discord, it was stated that they are aware of the issues and are investigating. For now, the login server is offline, so attempts to log in will be unsuccessful, and some players who are still online have told me they are experiencing issues, such as game freezing up at times.

Thanks for the information!!
    I'm able to log in again; hopefully it's the same for everyone else.
  • farisfaris
    Tried to log in but said server cannot be reached.