Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

TT~TT I dont want to, but do I really have to?

noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
in General Chat
Do I really have to remove my house to install new construction set?
I already install "Deep-forest Comfortable Treehouse Construction Set" in the past. Now I got my hands on a "Fairy Tale Castle Construction Set" and want to install it on my house but I cant install it without removing or destroying my current house and building it back again into a mansion.

Though both "Deep-forest Comfortable Treehouse Construction Set" and "Fairy Tale Castle Construction Set" mentions "Upgrading is possible when your house is at mansion level or above" It makes me believe that installing a new construction set on top of another construction set is possible. I didnt have a "Wisteria House Construction Set" so I dont know if it ever was possible to install another construction set on top of that. (kind of like how weapon appearance scroll works)

It's kind of a hassle to destroy a house just to build it back up again which would take almost 3 days to install along with the new construction set. For now I guess I'll just keep my "Fairy Tale Castle Construction Set" in the bank hoping in the near future that I wouldn't have to destroy my current house just to install it.
  1. how would u like construction sets to be installed in the future, if they actually changed it?3 votes
    1. can be built on top of one another just like how weapon appearance scroll works
       67% (2 votes)
    2. would have a way to remove existing construction set to be able to install new one
       0% (0 votes)
    3. It is what it is, just clench ur fist and accept it
       33% (1 vote)
    4. meh, why do u have to do that tho
       0% (0 votes)
    5. (skip this added another option by mistake, maybe they should also add the option to remove some
       0% (0 votes)
    6. ^ options just incase idiots like me added another one by mistake)
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    sure the castle thing is kind of cool but it takes a lot more space then the Deep-forest Comfortable Treehouse. I wouldn't even have enough homestead space left to build a castle. kind of lame you have to destroy and rebuild your house just to use it though.