Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Production Master required to fish Golden Yarn?

LaboyleonLaboyleon
in Help
Since the event has started, i was able to fish up 5 Yarns; my Fishing and Production skills are at 1

My GF who had started playing the game recently received 0 Yarns . She didn't have Production Mastery. Last night, we got her Production mastery and over night she was able to fish up 2 Yarns.

If any new players are having trouble getting these yarns, make sure you have Production Mastery skill as it appears to be needed to fish these yarns!

Comments

• Billsthename1stBillsthename1st
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Just a quick question, what does the golden yarn look like? How much inv does it take up?
  • woma494woma494
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    Just a quick question, what does the golden yarn look like? How much inv does it take up?

It takes up a 1x1 space. I would show a picture but the NPC failed in crafting for me...

Unfortunately the yarns do not automatically stack so if you leave only 1x1 in your inv and get too many things, it has a risk of dropping on the floor.