Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Extra Equipment Slot for VIP

VeranaliaVeranalia
Mabinogi Rep: 1,040
edited February 10, 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions
I was talking to a few fellow players, and the question of why extra equipment slot isn't included with VIP came up. I think since players spend a decent amount on VIP, it should be included. It would definitely help incentivize buying VIP for sure.
Adeno

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    as long as it doesn't increase the cost of VIP this is a good idea. I don't feel the need for extra equipment slots but I can see how it would be useful to some players. they should either put in VIP without raising the price or make another VIP option that costs a little more and includes it.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited February 12, 2021
    They can increase the cost just make it another level above premium and VIP, and add the monthly HS mining permit. So then you have VIP, Premium, and Deluxe or whateverthehellyouwannacallit. The cost has to be cheaper than buying the best already existing service and paying for the services would be now, or why bother.

And of course, since we all bought a year of service back in November, there'd have to be a way to do an upgrade based on the price difference rather than waiting for the existing level of service to expire.