Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Full Colossus Armor Set Effect

DaihauDaihau
Mabinogi Rep: 310
edited February 24, 2017 in Bugs and Glitches
Hello fellow players,

Recently I've collected a full Colossus Armor Set in hopes that as the description of the armor pieces suggests, will turn my puppet into a Colossus Marionette. My take along with other close players' takes of this description is that it transforms the Perriot Marionette into a Colossus form as well, so that when switching to and from both Marionettes during battle, the user with a complete Colossus Set has the benefit of maintaining the Colossus form. However, to my dismay, after collecting the entire set and performing a test, the description of the armor appears to be a lie. The Perriot Marionette is still a Perriot when summoned by a user with a full Colossus Set. I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong to prevent the effect from occurring. I would like to inquire if it is a misunderstanding of the armor description, or if it is a bug that nobody has touched upon to date. It would be rather disappointing if the description of the armor was a lie after investing ample time and effort in obtaining a full set. I can post screenshots if necessary. Also, if it's recommended I submit a ticket as well, I'll be happy to do so.

Thanks for viewing and I hope someone can help clarify.
Drakewind

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Hi. Can you provide some screenshots or a video showing this? Please also include your ign and server to your report. ^^
  • BalmBalm
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Ello! Dai is having some issues connection to the forums to respond to this so he asked me to. Link to a .gif showing the full colossus set equipped but the Pierrot Marionette still being summoned: https://gyazo.com/93e91acb6cbd41efa98f44bd72250f72. Hes Daihau of Alexina.
  • DrakewindDrakewind
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    This is still broken. I have the same problem... no updates...
  • DrakewindDrakewind
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    This is still broken... when will it be fixed?