Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Rejoining!

BLAZEPUNKBLAZEPUNK
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Alexina Chat
Hey everyone, mainly fellow Alexinaian's! I recently have rejoined Mabi and noticed most of my friend's list is quite red, after I figured out how to re-open my friends list that is. To the point though, I am looking for friends and people to help me get back into this game! I played a few years back but after taking such a hiatus, I am pretty confused and lost. Punching bears and running random dungeons can only help to an extent unfortunately... but either way, lets play together! You can shoot me a note in game and I'll reply when I'm online so we can add each other if you would like! Looking forward to it everyone!

Take care from Blazepunk!

Also, if this should be posted somewhere else, let me know and I'm sorry in advance!