Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lost a quest item

utenuten
Mabinogi Rep: 300
edited March 7, 2021 in Help
bruh i lost the lingerie thing for G17 Iria Part 1 EP 0 - Prequel: Shamala and Nightmare 2nd quest-
I've checked all my inventories, tried to talk to Kousei, and even tried to restart the quest but still no quest item
How do I continue this quest T_T

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I checked the Wiki and saw no indication of a method to re-gain the underwear. S: I don't know if you still have this issue, but if you file a ticket for this issue, the support team may be able to generate a new pair for you.