Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hillwen Mine Teleport Bug

AutumnwavesAutumnwaves
Mabinogi Rep: 820
edited March 12, 2021 in Bugs and Glitches
I keep being teleported back to the mine entrance randomly when I click to pick up an ore. This happens so many times, but I managed to capture a video of it happening once. I apologize if this has been posted before; I did not see any other posts relating to this issue, though.

IGN: Autumnwaves
Server: Alexina

Video:

Comments

• MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    Nexon added that teleport because there was an old exploit with that wall. Unfortunately that teleport was their fix and it is probably intended, they just made the teleport overzealously and you can encounter it just trying to pick up ore.
  • AutumnwavesAutumnwaves
    Mabinogi Rep: 820
    Megasoul wrote: »
    Nexon added that teleport because there was an old exploit with that wall. Unfortunately that teleport was their fix and it is probably intended, they just made the teleport overzealously and you can encounter it just trying to pick up ore.

Oh, thank you! I wasn't aware of how they fixed that older bug, but that makes sense as a fix for that issue. Thanks for the answer!