Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G1 Issues

ReverendMouseReverendMouse
in Bugs and Glitches
Ok soo I have just came back to the Mabiverse and having issues.... so im trying to complete/start the g1 mainstream story and currently stuck due to an issue with Mana herb.

I have given the bear/tarlach about 50 mana herb and nothing. i got the tarlach topic and have tried talking to duncan about it too along with human form of tarlach to no avail I just cant complete that section but the system is still letting me keep going i just have to use the wiki to do everything... like i said i just came back after not being here since mid to late 2009 and would really like some help with this issue.

as far as all the new stuff 95% is awesome still learning ALOT

glad to be back
ReverendMouse