Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

13th Anniversary Instant Prize Bug

SyruneStarlightSyruneStarlight
Mabinogi Rep: 770
in Technical Support
So today I finally got lucky on the instant prize machine and got the Rank 2 (100mil Storage Chest), I proceed to check my inventory and find no check for 100mil, so I go check my bank to see if it's there and no luck. Pretty sure I got scammed out of the reward here.

I have tried all the common fixes, relogging didn't work, have checked my entire inventory/bank and still no check. Since I lack screenshots as I didn't expect this to happen, how do I go about getting the reward I won fair and square?