Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Please do more races

AzazeruAzazeru
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Feedback and Suggestions
Something like a Beast-man and a maybe a Undead race that would be like an skeleton

It would be really cool

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Aye Laddie. DWARVES! Dwarves reht neh-ew!
  • FluffbearFluffbear
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    It's pretty curious to me that this doesn't already exist. considering we have fomorian races at least in the commercing community, you'd think they'd be pretty integral to society considering they trade around goods.

That being said, they could even balance it similarly to how our races are already at least are assumed to be balanced. Goblins being like humans, kind of focusing on the whole jack of all trades deal. Imp's being like elves, where they are proficient at a distance with magic and archery (at least that's how elves are supposed to be from what I am told.) and Ogres like Giants, having increases to melee skills and health.

Just a thought anyway. it seems like too much work for them to implement but I would very much love to see it in a perfect world.