Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cannot progress in Pixel World Act 02? [UPDATE]

hellsingokami1333hellsingokami1333
Mabinogi Rep: 400
edited April 10, 2021 in Help
Hello, I hope this question is in the correct area. Please direct me where if it's not correct.

I have gotten to Act 02 of the Pixel World quest, where you find the different map pieces. After I had gone to the fishing spot to grab a map piece, I was hinted to go to where the sheep are the next day in rl time, similar to the other waiting times I have done with the other pieces. Out of curiosity to what Ruiri (sp?) would say if I spoke to him again, all of a sudden, the quest updated and he gave me an extra map piece. Now I'm no longer to find where the sheep are but the entrance to a snowy area (which I found) but none of the children were there. Just a glowing spot indicating this is where the quest should continue. So I decided I'd wait the next day, and I still haven't found any of the children there and I can't continue. A few days pass because I got busy but still logged in everyday to check. I logged in again today and found nothing has changed. I'm where the glowing spot is, but none of the pixel children are around at all. I have also seemed to have stopped getting the Pixel gift boxes that you get every day. I changed server channels because I thought I messed something up in the Alexina server, but still no dice. I even logged out and logged back in but no change.

Can anyone please let me know what I can do to fix this or is this a bug that I did? I really want to continue the Pixel World quest.

[UPDATE]: So I guess I messed something up somewhere and just shouldn't follow the glowy spot anymore like I could before. I just have to go visit the respective child in the last place I saw them. I also got a pixel box, which I'm happy about. Whatever I really like this event quest so as long as I can continue playing it!