Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Falias Fragments Fix

FoshiFoshi
Mabinogi Rep: 710
edited April 24, 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions
I originally posted this in general discussion. The methods used to earn Falias Fragments are scuffed. If you do the Tara Bank PTJ most likely you will get an AFK player. And I shouldn't even have to talk about Pursue the Outlaw because that's dead content. All I want is to be able to play the Falias Mini game so I can get my Stupid artifacts without spending a absorbent amount of money. All the treasures from Falias you can buy with Ducats just make the Fragments the same. And after doing this PTJ for 3 days I have noticed that I got some of the same AFK people twice. If I failed to deliver the package the first time why would you give me the same person? Either the Fragments OR the Pure and Red pure crystals need to be in the trade imp. It just doesnt make any sense. I can buy the treasure (Ideal) but cant even restore it because I cant get to falias. and yes the counter argument is that you can just keep doing the PTJ, but let me ask you have you EVER failed any other PTJ where you had the full amount of time to complete it. Why is this the only PTJ in the game I have to rely on someone else to complete. Why cant I just give them the package by draging it onto them and clicking like I can do with NPCs. ALSO what if the other person just simply says no f*** you? I just failed for free. I just need some answers on why this particular PTJ is so bad and nothing is getting done about it.
  1. Make Fragments buyable with Ducats3 votes
    1. YES, NOW I HAVE A REASON TO COMMERCE
       33% (1 vote)
    2. No, the whole PTJ needs to be fixed
       67% (2 votes)
    3. No, Its fine the way it is
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• FoshiFoshi
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    I submitted a ticket and this was the response I got from GM Onarim.
    "Hello Milletian,

Thank you for contacting Nexon Player Support.

Our game team takes player feedback and suggestions seriously, and I will be forwarding your concerns to them. Should you wish to make any more suggestions, may I advise you to please take advantage of our Feedback and Suggestions category on our web forum as our game team does monitor the forums.

You can keep an eye on Mabinogi's main website for our Monthly Patch Notes post for any news on bug fixes or changes to Mabinogi.

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Should you have any questions or concerns in regards to another matter, please do not hesitate to submit a new ticket with a detailed explanation of the issue.​
    Sincerely,

GM Onarim
    Nexon Player Support"

They clearly don't care about this PTJ.
  • Momma_SophieMomma_Sophie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,575
    I support the idea, personally.

I think the problem regarding your ticket is that NA has no real control over where the game's direction goes (but, they do have control over other things I won't get into here). I suggested that you post this here with the intention of encouraging a discussion on this matter, because I also have an interest in seeing things like this change in the direction of better accessibility.

You poll doesn't quite provide my own perspective, though. I think the Falias Fragments need a second look, so that people can create their own relics without dealing with an outdated system. If the system itself (PTJs) gets a new makeover, fine. But, I can't see an argument in favor of commerce by suggesting commerce has no incentive; there's incentive and it's Pet House items. But, that obviously has quickly faded with time, so I do think something could happen here to make the currency of Ducats have more weight in the game and not just be an isolated industry lost to time.