Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pet AI - Request

KagenokamiKagenokami
Mabinogi Rep: 905
in Help
I cannot seem to figure this out, and I'm not entirely sure if it is possible. But is there a way to encode a pet to spam a non-combat related skill?

I have the white flame spider pet and had hoped to use it to gather cobwebs faster and more efficiently, but the spider uses the skill sparingly by itself and pressing the skill button repeatedly is more bother than its worth. So I was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to write up an AI that does nothing but spam that skill as long as it is available and there is sufficient MP? Thanks~