Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Blaanid's Brave Boost Book...

DrunkenSheepsDrunkenSheeps
Mabinogi Rep: 840
in Help
I'm doing the very first quest, literally rebirth correctly but then when it comes to travel guide I have to press the default key for that thing when I literally removed all of them due to them annoyingly popping up accidentally whenever I pressed them on accident. I open the travel guide and I wasted 1.6k gold on one transport so I didn't find blaanid so I tried again...Again I waste 1.6k gold to find her using the exact button she wanted me to use which is the waxen feather of the goddess icon next to the travel guide DUNBARTON moongate. I've played for over 10 years since August 2009 and I've never been this frustrated with their quests... I think it is a bug because it says I still am on the "talk to blaanid after rebirth" quest. At least it shows it is highlighted when I'm actually on the other one next to it. Can I have my 2k gold back? :D

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Blaanid was not to the left of the Dunbarton Moon Gate?

You can get that gold back via fighting Ancients on the fields.