Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Tryna get magic shield

JulieJulie
Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
edited May 18, 2021 in General Chat
and then quest says "Talk with Kusina along with someone you love" and i have found someone but apparently it doesnt count because its too gay or something.
BronzebreakCrimsọn

Comments

• KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    edited May 18, 2021
    eX4ICqS.png

hello it's 2021?

guess we'll have a treesome :^)
    Bronzebreak
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9524331b1398dd8b627b8e4fba4e75a5f10941a9733&rid=giphy.webp&ct=g
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    gay is beautiful come on man its 2021 gee
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Julie wrote: »
    and then quest says "Talk with Kusina along with someone you love" and i have found someone but apparently it doesnt count because its too gay or something.

If you are mabi-married, you must party with your mabi-spouse, otherwise you BOTH have to be unmarried. I don't know if same gender is an issue or not; my gut says that it probably is.
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Helsa wrote: »
    Julie wrote: »
    If you are mabi-married, you must party with your mabi-spouse, otherwise you BOTH have to be unmarried. I don't know if same gender is an issue or not; my gut says that it probably is.

wouldnt be an issue if mabi recognized enby identities smh, are we in 2004 or what?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    KelpSoda wrote: »

It's a joke. 9dnGeIh.png
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    KelpSoda wrote: »

It's a joke. 9dnGeIh.png

your joke hurts my extremely gay feelings