Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

PLEASE BRING BACK PARTNERS

PuteMignonPuteMignon
Mabinogi Rep: 430
edited June 23, 2021 in Item/Premium Shop
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BRING BACK PARTNERS, I WANT TO GET SOME FOR MY NAO SERVER ACCOUNT!!! UGh!! WHEN DO U THINK THEY'LL COME BACK IF ITS EVEN POSSIBLE?
Juliet1972SherriElfnewb
    No results for this poll

Comments

• CyborgJiroCyborgJiro
    Mabinogi Rep: 890
    Definitely agree. Partners were my favorite type of pet type thing in mabinogi. I really hope they return again, and also I hope they advance the partner system a bit. Maybe give us the option to make elf partners and have height control too
  • LoomyOfPiLoomyOfPi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    Partners seem to be made available for a short time in the fall. I would anticipate them being re-released for 2-4 weeks anytime between September and November. On the other hand, with the commerce update coming along, if the powers that be are smart, they might take the opportunity to sell the commerce partner (and others) again.

I don't know why they aren't released year-round. Or at least more often. But the good news is, when they are made available again, the price will be discounted.
    CyborgJiro
  • CyborgJiroCyborgJiro
    Mabinogi Rep: 890
    I have a maid and a commerce partner but I definitely want to buy a new partner card. It's been a while. I really hope I am active when it comes up. Currently been getting back in mabi. Still sad I missed the last ear-y tail gatchapon but I have recently been reminded why I loved this game so much over other mmos

But I definitely agree they should be sold year round. It seems like they are losing possible consistent income from the community but instead are trying to gain income in small bursts whenever they bring back something people have wanted to buy again but for a short window where many might miss