Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

a possible crossover?

noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
edited July 8, 2021 in General Chat
saw this when I log-in after maintenance was excited for summer masterplan event and then got excited for this
MItlYrm.png
I did see this trailer for konosuba game before just didn't know it was a nexon game
it seems like the combat in this game is a turn base party system kind of thing (it definitely has a name for it I simply dont have any idea what it is) which I'm not really a fan of but it seems to have a storyline which seems interesting (I wont mind mind minor changes I'm open minded enough to accept changes that some adaptations had to make due to their limitations or if those changes are good for the story itself)and the art style for the charaacters seems to lean more towards the light novels art style. (in other words I just want more of it and this is probably not the place to say that)

anyway we have experienced anime crossovers in the past and we also experienced crossover with other nexon games and if others dont know it yet kemono friends was actually a mobile game by nexon that had an anime adaptation and was more popular as an anime which we had a crossover with last year. So an anime that had a game adaptation by nexon has a very high chance of getting a crossover for promotion purposes. I want konosuba crossover
imagine having a title that would make ur meteor strikes look like megumin's explosion, a steal gesture, Nature's Beauty gesture, etc.
Sherri
  1. konosuba crossover11 votes
    1. YES! YES! OMG! YES PLEASE! (I'm begging you)
       55% (6 votes)
    2. yeah sure seems fun
       18% (2 votes)
    3. crossover= new outfits, new stuff I'm fine with that
       9% (1 vote)
    4. my broke pockets are crying but who cares I want those
       0% (0 votes)
    5. I've been waiting for this, the time has come. EXPLOSION!!!
       0% (0 votes)
    6. “I yearn for true gender equality. I have no patience for one who talks about female privilege when
       18% (2 votes)
    7. it suits them, and then complains about someone “not being a man” when it’s convenient.”
       0% (0 votes)
    8. sheet I double clicked
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Well, they've already done a crossover with PSO2, so I figure they're probably open to it happening eventually.
    Sherri
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    ...I really wish I could date a girl like Darkness. I have a thing for that type of woman.
    Crimsọn
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    ...I really wish I could date a girl like Darkness. I have a thing for that type of woman.

<sarcasm>A girl of northern/western European pedigree with blonde hair and blue eyes? How unusual for a man.</sarcasm>
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    Helsa wrote: »

<sarcasm>A girl of northern/western European pedigree with blonde hair and blue eyes? How unusual for a man.</sarcasm>

CYDcawb.jpg
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited July 9, 2021
    Well it's just been made very relevant now. Just give it some time, I got a good feeling about this. But...that means we are going to have to support this new game to keep it relevant.

Ugh...too much effort. Nevermind. :smirk: