Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bard Buff Customization

AmarazAmaraz
Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
edited July 27, 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions
Now that bards have a really cool gear set to help buff their skills, why not let them customize the BGM that plays with each skill? I mute the music in mabi because it's so repetitive, and I hate hearing the same songs over and over when people buff. Let's give them creative power to customize what we hear when they play.
Negumiko

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    so like letting us attach a score scroll to each buff skill. something like this could be very cool to see in mabi.
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Negumiko wrote: »
    so like letting us attach a score scroll to each buff skill. something like this could be very cool to see in mabi.

Yes exactly :)
  • Momma_SophieMomma_Sophie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,575
    You can't just switch score scrolls with two clicks? :joy:
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I play with BGM off. Does each skill, in the game, upon loading, have a leitmotif associated with it?
  • AmarazAmaraz
    You can't just switch score scrolls with two clicks? :joy:

Talking about buffing, not playing. People want to customize the Battlefield Overture skill so you don't hear the same default songs Mabinogi has given.
  • ChoCho
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    edited August 9, 2021
    I don't hate the default music since it feels iconic like the "dadada" song for max battlefield or Ferghus' theme for harvest but I agree it would be a welcome addition if they let you customize it. They could use the same system they use for Glyphs to assign a scroll to each buff. Just add a "manage" button to Playing Instrument and Song so you can set microphone songs and instrument songs separately.
    Actually nah, that would take up too much inventory space if it was separate for mic and instrument.