Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Leveling Stardust

orcabluewaorcabluewa
Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
edited July 29, 2021 in General Chat
How do you actually level your stardust?

Comments

• 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    edited July 30, 2021
    open your inv and ether ctrl+click on the stardust or right click on it and click 'stardust info'

you will need to get the items it shows you by clearing the 'item request fulfillment' (crafting and gathering quest's) and 'core fragment collection' (general combat quests)

when you have them just click 'increase rank' at the bottem right of the stardust window

edit:melwyn gives you the quests. shes behind the bank in dunby
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    If you hover over the materials in that window it will show you what rank materials you need and thus which rank quests you need to do.
  • orcabluewaorcabluewa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
    Thanks!
  • SgiathachSgiathach
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,095
    If you have any more Stardust questions if you go to twitch and check mabi players i am sure if you find one that speaks your language they can help you out XD its a little easer to show people then explain it some times that's why i started to stream myself
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Sgiathach wrote: »
    If you have any more Stardust questions if you go to twitch and check mabi players i am sure if you find one that speaks your language they can help you out XD its a little easer to show people then explain it some times that's why i started to stream myself

Basically English.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Sgiathach wrote: »

No don't to twitch. :smirk: