Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A simple question?

LarhxenLarhxen
in Help
As you can see I recently started my adventure in Mabinogi, which I think is an excellent game although, I think I accidentally chose the main character wrong because it is not my real main, someone say me is just for rent pets and weapons, but, that gonna affect? on my event line?, my other question is..: there is any possibility to change the main character?? Does it affect me in something with the stardust event? I will not be able to obtain the items that are given in the event? like the spheres?

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    If you picked a main character for an event, you can't change it once the decision is made. That's why the NPC will ask you twice and the dialogue will even swap the response choices in case you're blindly clicking.

There's an event to commemorate the advent of the Stardust update. THEN the actual Stardust content, where those sphere thingies come from. The event is just an event. Nothing in the actual Stardust content guide mentions it being limited to one character per account.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    If you only just started playing Mabinogi and have not sunk any real-world money into it, you could just make a new account and start over. You are allowed to make one new account per real-world day and five new accounts per thirty real-world days. Other than that there are no other restrictions on how many accounts you can have. Bare in mind, each account must have a different unique email address associated with it but you are allowed to use g-mail and other such free unlimited email services.