Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

D/c in shadow missions

NovancyNovancy
Mabinogi Rep: 780
edited August 7, 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions
I'm sure everyone loved when Nexon implemented a way to jump back in a dungeon when you D/c but why didn't they add one for shadow missions too? It's so frustrating to waste passes or be one room away and then your game kicks you and you have to start over. I also noticed they seemed to have fixed that bug where it states you're already logged in after d/cing which is nice but I still get kicked at random. I know it's not my Wifi because I don't lose it when these freezes happen. It's just a sudden cut to the game menu without warning.
Are they planning on adding a feature for shadow missions or is there something that makes that feature unable to be added?
Sorry if they've already answered this, I've not found anything on it.