Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Generation 3 Question

DraganYurieDraganYurie
Mabinogi Rep: 710
in Help
Regarding transporting members to the other side. I read up on the wiki that there are a few ways besides making everyone go through the barri dungeon but I was wondering if using a imp with the warp ability would work just the same if I'm the party leader? Or would I still have to give out the individual passes to let everyone through in order to help with the boss?

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Regarding transporting members to the other side. I read up on the wiki that there are a few ways besides making everyone go through the barri dungeon but I was wondering if using a imp with the warp ability would work just the same if I'm the party leader? Or would I still have to give out the individual passes to let everyone through in order to help with the boss?

Yes but . . . .

You need a little bit more. So first you need a warp imp set to baol, or otherworld Tir or whereeverthehell you're taking them. It used to be that you needed a partner with the coach or broom transportation enhansement, but now that all pets can be summoned to a homestead, it may be that, second, any mount will do. Third, you need a homestead. Fourth, "they" need to get to your homestead.

I'm guessing that at this point I don't need to explain the mechanics but here goes anyway. They go to your homestead. You warp to otherworld. You go to your homestead. You summon a mount. They get on the mount. You leave homestead and pull them in. QED