Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Clueless Player Looking for Guild

NoromicalNoromical
in Guild and Party Recruitment
I've been an off/on player since about 2014/2015. I really enjoy the concept of the game, I've just been blundering around with no real direction, or any real clue about what I should be doing in the first place. I'm hoping for a guild that doesn't mind helping me understand more about the game. I've got a solid grasp of some basics (such as my combat skills) but have no clue about other basics (Like how to get better equipment). I certainly find MMOs much more enjoyable with a proper group, and I would love to get involved in a proper community.
Feel free to poke me on Discord (Noromical#7450) or IG (Character name Alarona).