Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Redeeming Karma Koin [Thanks Crimsọn]

MilisheaMilishea
Mabinogi Rep: 1,120
edited September 1, 2021 in General Chat
So I bought a card as a birthday gift for a friend yesterday, and when they went to redeem it, the option wasn't there anymore. I went to check myself and, yeah, it's gone, there's no option to redeem KK, only Nexon Cards, EPIN, and direct purchase. Is this an official change? All the Nexon games still mention KK, the KK website still mentions Nexon. What gives?

See second reply / third post

Thank you Crimsọn.
Crimsọn

Comments

• ShiyonaiShiyonai
    Mabinogi Rep: 520
    I just noticed this too when I tried to redeem. Hopefully it's just an error and gets fixed soon, because it would suck to have wasted money.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited September 1, 2021
    So guys...someone needs to be fired because the redesign is hot garbage. /rant

But anyway, you just have to select the amount and THEN select the redemption option. The default will be karma koin. God help you if you have a 25k Nx card because now you're gonna have to do TWO transactions - and NO you're not being double taxed, you are being charged the appropriate amount of tax per transaction.

Have fun.
    Milishea