Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Glyph Skill Possible Bug

Craziest44Craziest44
Mabinogi Rep: 900
edited September 8, 2021 in Bugs and Glitches
TLDR Glyphs with Slow+Fixed dmg ignore % rates in pvp
I enjoy testing different cheesy methods in PvP that could horrify the masses and sometimes i like to get creative, this time using a life skill to decimate foes in PvP! If someone uses a lvl 10 damage, speed reduction glyph and manages to pin someone down in one spot... you can do 200 dmg per second to them! So to save the people who PvP seriously the headache or... give those god teir ping players ideas to counter pummel... i decided to share my findings. No matter the % from 100-0, if you can hold them in place for 15-20 seconds (like say frozen blast) you can drain their HP into deep deadly and share a laugh with them! Good luck PvP scene!
  1. Should Bachram boost be disabled during PvP?1 vote
    1. Yes
       0% (0 votes)
    2. No
       100% (1 vote)