Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Food that is KILLING you. Stop eating it !

HabimaruHabimaru
Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
in Town Square
I herein assume that most of you reading this should already know that High Fructose Corn-Syrup is toxic/poisonous/etc.
Nor should you put «heavy metals» into your body (I'll leave you to do your own research as to why and how/why you can/should detoxify).

Pay particular attention to the «oxidation» properties of foods you eat, and, that the higher the oxidation-rate, the more-likely it will cause you eventual cancer; the biological-version of the human-body deteriorating as a result of oxidation is equivalent to how metals become rusty (oxidation is the process responsible for why metals rust which causes corrosion... surely you don't want to corrode your body, now, do you ? O_O). Anyway, without further delay, this half-hour presentation goes over a lot of information that may help those of you who've been feeling «very tired» lately learn as to what you need to eat (and/or stop eating) in order to start to increase your energy-levels...

Spoiler-Content : Further Considerations (related to frequencies/energies as they are related to affecting food & your health...)
You are not merely a physical-body. Consider, that, according to traditional/conventional-science, all things are made of matter; how-ever, according to quantum-mechanics, all matter is made of energy (then of course there are whole entire books at most local public-libraries on «String-Theory» which comes up with the idea that all energy is made of what may as well be referred to as vibrations/frequencies but I won't go into detail about that right now). In any case, relating this to the theme of food, just like there are plenty of «frequencies» that cause a lot of harm (i.e. : Wi-Fi, cell-phone radiation, Blue-Tooth, micro-waves, EMF, etc., etc.), technological-frequencies also exist that have literal healing properties (i.e. : far-infrared light, the Schumann-Resonance, various tones referred to as Rife-Frequencies, isochronic-tones, binaural-beats, etc., etc.), and, therefore, you would be wise to make sure that the food you grow/purchase was not cultivated around harmful-frequencies (nor should you keep using that «micro-wave» if you have one; better to sell off any microwaves you have, and, instead, reheat/cook your food the traditional way or at least get one of those alternatives to microwaves that aren't tuned into harmful-frequencies... I will leave you to do your own research/homework on this one).

Comments

• ThePravinThePravin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,380
    I for one have cut all heavy metals from my diet. Getting rid of the ones already in there has been a pain but I ordered some leaches that should be arriving soon to help with that.