Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

talents ideas.

MiyuchitsuMiyuchitsu
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Feedback and Suggestions
TALENTS
Subclass idea -
So for talents I had an idea where each talent would have subclasses. So for example mages would have elemental, alchemist, and cleric with the addition of necromancer and rune mage. Aside from mages this sub class idea could be applied to every talent. Archers can have a subclass for Longbow, short bow, crossbow. And each subclass would have its own individual abilities with the small cross sharing abilities such as crit.

Necromancer talent - Necromancer would bring dead mobs back to life and use them to fight, it would act similar to the puppet talent.

Rune Talent - rune would purchase runes to fight. These runes allow for a 1 spell cast and as you use level up your rune mastery you can get more uses out of the runes. The runes would basically allow you to use any spell in the game without having to actually learn it. But it would have its cost adjusted to how hard it is to actually learn. And of course you'd have to have a weapon of the rune skill you're trying to use.

Thief talent - A mix between ninja and merchant that prioritizes crit stealing things from your opponent such as buffs, hp, mp, stamina, and gold. To avoid making this talent op you can have skills activate on crit only. Uses daggers as weapons.

Pyro talent - Uses a flamethrower as a weapon. Specializes in burn damage (damage over time)

GunBlade talent - Idk what to call this it uses a gunblade though.

I don't really have any idea on how these would work, I just thought they would be cool to play as. I mean a gunblade talent would be like unleashing massive combos. Just straight hack and slash. And pyro would just go around burning every mob in sight. Seems cool.