Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Returning player LF> Guild!

RowiRowi
Mabinogi Rep: 400
in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hello, Rowigrath here, and I'm a returning player who is looking for a guild and friends to play Mabinogi with. I played this game quite awhile ago, but unfortunately didn't get very far since the friend group I was playing with got totally slammed with IRL stuff and we kinda forgot about the game. But a friend told me he wanted to play some casual games and I remembered about Mabi, so here I am again!

I'm looking for a casual, social guild that doesn't mind a low-level player. I am very happy to learn the in's and out's of Mabinogi, both with combat and life-talents, and I'd love for a guild and/or a group of friends to do stuff with. I'd also like to be able to help people out in return once I am able to do so, as eventually being relied on is one of my favorite parts about joining a guild.

My IGN is Rowigrath, and I do have a Discord as well if you prefer to reach out to me there! #Rowi3240 is my Discord username. Just let me know you're a Mabi player when you add me and stuff, if you would be so kind!

If you need more info from me, just let me know! I'll do my best to keep in touch with anyone that reaches out to me. Have an awesome day/night!~