Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Broken functions?

LovePandaLovePanda
Mabinogi Rep: 1,355
in Help
I logged on lastnight and all of my Hotkey set skills/pets are gone... everything s blank and my inventory was rearranged and all bags closed. It keeps happening every time I cc or log. I send in a ticket last night and STILL nothing has been doe to fix it, Oh also the extra skill slots are completely missig,. I have changed resolution and zoomed out and everything to see if I ca spot them on the side and NOTHING, they are just removed. I double checked to uncheck and recheck them but nothing is working. I literally can't play the game if nexon keeps poofing my skill sets and INV. Can any GMs that work for Nexon please rush this for help, Has anyone else had this issue?

Comments

• aeternitisaeternitis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    I hit this from time to time. Rebooting the PC always fixes it for me.