Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[Unofficial] Beauty Shop Suggestions~

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
edited January 8, 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions
Post your ideas or design suggestions of styles or things you would like to see added to the beauty shop here in this thread! Please feel free to post your own designs or even just references of stuff you would like to see.

Please note this is not a past item suggestion thread. We're talking completely new designs. Also this thread is just for fun, designs posted in here are not guaranteed to be implemented by Nexon as are all suggestions in this forum. But I feel it would still be cool if we could show them EXACTLY what we want on our avatars. Who knows...I've seen our suggestions implemented from here before. :)

Example, I would like cute vampire fangs.

whElCeR.png

What would YOU like?

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    The return of Coco and Ropa.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited January 8, 2022
    Helsa wrote: »

You didn't understand this thread...this thread is for people who want to suggest new beauty shop styles. I did also say no past stuff technically. So I don't know why you would suggest a return of these characters here.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »

You didn't understand this thread...this thread is for people who want to suggest new beauty shop styles. I did also say no past stuff technically. So I don't know why you would suggest a return of these characters here.

Because I thought it'd be fun if they could bring them back; and I still do.